20080820

Creative Fandom: K6 and Ranger Cynthia

.
Click on image to enlarge
.

.
K6 says: "Wow am I flattered that Terocious asked me to do this piece. I dabble with Photoshop just for fun. It's not a difficult process but does require a little time for the more complicated pieces. I cannot take much of the creative credit as my wife Ranger Cynthia is my muse. She is always making suggestions and so all the work is truly a team effort. The Photoshop I did for Jericho Junction was the most fun so far. I was not sure what direction to go with it but after giving it some thought it was clear what to do. Jericho Junction is this fandom's Tank. So Terocious... Tank you very much."
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Terocious says: "When I first saw K6's work I was impressed not only with his ability to blend all of the individual elements within a piece but also with his choice of color and the care in his compositions. I loved the way I had to search for details I hadn't noticed; details that were literally earmarking moments in the Jericho story. Perhaps you were as surprised as I to learn that these works are a collaborative effort with his wife Ranger Cynthia. I think this is so cool and a classic example of rangers working together for the cause. My heartfelt appreciation goes out to you both for the piece you created for the Junction. It is stunning. Thanks to both of you for your keen eyes, your great sense of humor and for all your hard work for Jericho!"

.

Creative Fandom is an ongoing series on the Junction spotlighting those who use their gifts to make our Jericho experience richer. Other posts in the series include:

.

Reality Agent ~ The Nina

.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terocious...this is incredible, thank you for sharing this with us! And K6 and Cynthia,(I didn't know about the team work! Sorry, Cynthia) But: WOW WOW! I haven't seen some of these before :-) You are a good team creatively, and we're so lucky to have you both as fans and contributors to Jericho. You're right, tero...there's pieces of Jericho, in plain view, but obscured by the obvious. Terocious and this blog, you and your art work, as well as all our other talented Rangers...We are truly blessed for knowing you and having you be a part of the Jericho Fan Group ... thank you all!

NightShade

Anonymous said...

K6's work is legondary with Photoshop

Anonymous said...

These are really great. When I clicked on the first one I was amazed at all the "jericho" details you snuck in there, I love it.
This is one talent I wish I had. Great job on these.

MikesMom