20080114

Station Stop

.
.
Jericho: New Rangers
.
There has been an amazing influx of new posters to the CBS Jericho Boards in the last several days. Here is what some of them are saying:

Parislibra – “I would like to remind everyone that Jericho is now airing numerous times weekly on Universal HD. Even though I own the DVD, prior to which I watched every episode numerous times on Innertube, I still love watching the Jericho repeats on Universal HD. In fact, Universal is doing a great job showing the episode of the week 3 times on Friday and repeating 3 times on the following Monday.”

Jtdwg – “It's not all that often that a television network actually listens to the viewers and brings back a show that had been cancelled. This show is such a great show with a great cast and writters, I'm glad you had the guts to bring this show back, even though the ratings were not what you were expecting for season 1. Keep it going please. I will be watching and I've told all my friends to tune in as well!!”

Type34guy – “I’m hearing the second season is shaping up to be a great one -- I was scrolling for Jericho stories and ran across this one in Television Week…check out this quote from a cbs exec about the new season...“With the short season order, these episodes are flying,” he said. “It’s like boom-boom-boom; the show moves like a freight train.” I can’t wait for Feb. 12.”

Anvil84 – “To All Jericho fans I am new and am glad to be a part of this. I do feel weird that Im just jumping in I would like to let you know that I did not watch the show while it was on tv. I was busy fighting for another show at the time. The other day I saw the pilot episode and was impressed I watched the next following 3 episodes online. Then I bought the show the next day and was wowed. I have just finished the first season and am extremley grateful for the fight that you all put up to get this show back. I know how it feels when a show is ripped from you before it feels complete. You all made history and I just wanted to thank you and let you know that I am a big fan of this show and will join you in making sure everyone I know will give this show a chance. My mom was the one who told me about it and I have asked my sister to buy if for herself for MY birthday and watch them before the 12th of feb.”

Copywriteink – “I come by now and again; I just don't say much.

Ooooo, that makes me a lurker. ;)”

Well lurker or no Thank you all for joining us and for bringing your messages of hope and support. Your energies will go a long way to helping Jericho secure a third season.
.
***************************************
.
Featured Links
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jericho - City Slicker


No comments: